Saturday, March 21, 2009

=.='...tHe moST sMelLy faRt iN thE wOrlD~


For your information, fart is an act of letting air from the bowels come out through the ANUS, especially when it happens loudly...

Today, I had experienced the most smelly and strong fart in the world...seriously...

When I was doing the flash in my room, suddenly I smelt something weird...the smell became more and more strong and concentrated...I started to feel disgust...the smell totally like shit...NO~ more accurately like what my roomate commented---it's WORST THAN SHIT!!!

I swear, I do not use the bombastic language when I describe the smell...because my roomate and I also couldn't believe our nose that the smell was strong enough to spread from one room to another...the "producer" was actually in another room...

WOW~ what a STRONG fart...she can break The Guinness World Record I think...

4 comments:

  1. wakaka....dun complain ppl please

    ReplyDelete
  2. got so serious mah ?? so geng meh ?? may be 3 o 4 month she keep de la

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's unbelievable u know...
    but we really smell that...seriously...
    when ys told ah loong that time he said we "booming"...
    so innocent...it really so geng...we do not "boom"....and we are not complaining k...we are sharing our experince...
    i dun think u will have the chance to experince this in your life...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow sounds like Pentagon going to hv an appointment wif ur unit-mate for new ultimate weapon discovery!

    ReplyDelete