Sunday, March 8, 2009

nO~ tiME~

H~A~I~Z~
Why all the lecturers like to give assignment at the same time???

D.I.E ar~


Can you see???
The due date for all the assignment is almost the same...before 13 March 2009(this week =.="). Plus two more mid term exam...also in this week =.="...

There is no more fun in University life~~~(more precisely, NO TIME to have fun...)

Haiz...

To all my SPKAL friends, you may wonder why recently you are not able to see me...

JOGGING~

playing BADMINTON~

having lunch at CFC~

enjoying dinner at SEA SIDE CAFE~

BATHING in the sea~


Really miss those days~

p/s: sifu, my pic pass maa? I edit using flash de leh, not photoshop~



2 comments:

  1. omg.... please. u still wan to mention u edit it by flash not photoshop....

    you should understand: "photo"shop is for editing photos. not keep it as "secret" in ur pocket dun show it off ok.

    why u wan to use flash...really not understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nooooooo.....

    i know photoshop is for editing photos, but i really dun know how to use it laa...

    i tried ad, but fail...at last i found that flash is more easier lo...

    ReplyDelete