Thursday, July 1, 2010

1 is better than 2

"when u wan to introduce ur bf ar?"
"don't choose liao ar...later keh beh chut ar..."
"seriously,are u lesbian?"
"nobody chase u izzit? i introduce u laa..."
"have u ever pat tol b4?"
"try laa...if not suitable break nia maa..."
"gt junior liao...younger than u also never mind maa...I won't say u old cow eat fresh grass de..."

i have met some of my friends recently...all of them keep asking me the same question...argh...

bla.. bla.. bla......keep on telling me the advantages of having a bf and even boyfriendS...but in my mind, i really don't think that 2 is better than 1 (but i like this song laa)...

2 = 1+1 (here 1= a person so u won't feel lonely when it is 2),
but in my eyes, 2 != freedom...when it is 2, no more freedom for u...u have to report everything to ur couple bcoz u scared that he or she will worry abt u bcoz 2 of u can't be together all the time...u need to be responsible to ur couple (sounds like a burden for me)...extra ppl to control ur life other than ur parents...and so on...

come on...i'm only 22,not 30...i still don't want to jump into the graveyard of 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment