Thursday, April 29, 2010

~ pRincEsS ~

I really can't use to it...I am surprised that I will have this strange feeling...but it's real...especially when I'm lonely...I miss you...really...

Our room is so quiet now...suppose that now is the time for u to scold Dragon and complain about him (but you will tell me that you still love him anyway...haha). I really can't use to it...nobody singing high pitch Mr.Bean's song in a "high" way...nobody tell me about the "window" joke...nobody scold me "EC TAN!!! u very noisy arh...I want to tell ah long u bully me!!!"...nobody say that she is so kepoh cooking for me...nobody bath with me at the tangki...nobody I can wait for ( even though I like to complain "faster...faster...late ad..." )




I really like to complain about you...you really slow like a tortoise because you like to spend time on everything you do...even a simple thing...( but I know you like to settle your thing in a "beautiful" way...)...You easily get cry...( because a genuine female is made of water...)...You very missy...( but you teach me and guide me on becoming a "real" lady...)...you like to think too much ( you scared that I'm angry of you...then you will ask Dragon to call me...hahahahha)...and bla bla bla...however, I still like to be with you...this feeling is like...erm...siblings...after been through so many things...even we like to complain about each other, sometime beh syok each other...but we still get together in the end...and we love each other like sister...




Happy 22nd Birthday ( no more 21...hahhahah...don't want to let you "forever 21"... )...I apologize if I have done anything that hurt you or say something stupid...( you know my mouth is poisonous...)...Love you...enjoy your birthday with your dear dear ~^^~








No comments:

Post a Comment