Thursday, April 15, 2010

~ wEiRd uNCle ~

Yesterday me and my friends went out to town after the Datastruc presentation, after McD ( I'm lovin it!!! ~^^~ ), we went to a photocopy shop to photocopy our notes ( last minute only prepare the notes for final exam ^^" ). My another girl friend accompany me to the photocopy shop while my other 4 boy friends went to shopping. We went to the photocopy shop without guys' accompany. Then this "weird uncle" story begin....

Uncle: Ah moi, mau buat ape?
I: Nak photocopy...
Uncle: Banyak kah?
We passed our papers to him, and he passed to another girl who look like worker, then the girl started to photocopy.
Uncle: Ah moi dari mane ni?
My friend: Kami dari UMS.
Uncle: Ums tak de air kan? ( the uncle look excited...)
I: Ya...
Uncle: U orang tinggal Mutiara ke Beta? ( the uncle looked at me, so I answered him. )
I: Beta.
Uncle: Beta ape? Beta 6 ke, Beta 7 ke....
I: Beta 10.
Uncle: Beta 10 tak de air kan? Hanya Beta 3, Beta 5, Beta 7 ade air aje. ( the uncle seems like very familiar with our hostel...=.=''' )
I: erm...betul...tetapi kami ade tangki bawah block maa...
Uncle: U orang kira tak de air juga bah, then macam mana nak mandi ni?
I: ( I looked at my friend a while then only answered him ) Tangki sana.
Uncle: Then semua orang pun nampak dah....
I: Tak de...kami mandi dalam camp...tak nampak...
Uncle: Siape kate...camp tu warna biru merah kan?...boleh nampak punya...
I: Tak de laa...tak nampak laa...
Uncle: U tak percaya, u berdiri kat jalan tenggok...boleh nampak ke tidak...boleh nampak ( he looked excited and repeated again very confidently).
My friend and I "SWEAT" and entertained him with some smile : hehehe...
Then he continued excitedly: mane tau...( the uncle turned his face to hamsap face )...suatu hari nanti, ah moi tengah jalan-jalan....ternampak VCD sendiri....( his face was hanging with a hamsap smile).
I looked at my friend...I was thinking wanna aswer him or not...but he is the owner of the shop...and my thing is still photocopying...so I continued entertain him...
I: Tak kan laa...kami ade pakai sarong...tak nampak ape-ape pun...
Uncle: Sarong??? hahahahhaah...sarong tu nipis saje...masih boleh nampak...hahahaha...
My friend and I "SWEAT" again...Luckily the worker finished photocopy, we straight away walked to the counter and ignore him.

At first I thought he is the owner of that shop ( he act like he is the owner maa...),so I maa entertained him lo... mana tahu...he is just a kepoh person...=.='''''

Thanks to that uncle, now everytime I bath I also feel very uneasy...because I scared I will see my own VCD one day when I'm shopping...>.<'''

3 comments:

  1. oh... but the red white camp that one really look transparent la... especially at night when got light somemore.... go to the blue camp de la... i think that one safer~
    p/s: I also bath at tangki there.... >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. =.=''''....I just found out when the uncle said so....I see from beta 6 to beta 10's camp...really can see...but shadow only wat...like wayang kulit...but I feel geli when the uncle said like this...like gt cctv ...really sweat...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahax, yala... I imagine that the uncle face when u wrote that he looks ham sap... hahahax

    ReplyDelete