Friday, April 30, 2010

mEdiCine daY T_T

I just keep on sleeping, sleeping, sleeping...for this few days...
W-H-Y??? I have been cough for 3 weeks!!! Since the Masquerade Night...and it's getting serious now...Cough until sore throat...Cough until my lung like jumping out from my throat...T_T...
Due to this reason, I decided to take the medicine...

They are Diphenhydramine Expectorant and Mucoxol...the Diphenhydramine Expectorant is a brown color syrup with caramel flavor ( taste like caramel candy ) which caused me to fall into a deep sleep =.=''' ...

The schedule for my medicine day most probably will be...

sleep -> breakfast + medicine -> sleep -> lunch + medicine -> sleep -> dinner + medicine -> sleep ...

When I get well, the exam come...really "don't have time" to study...I'm going to "die" during my exam...T_T

3 comments:

  1. if you got cough, dont eat chicken or eggs... then u will recover soon. =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people..
    builder all

    ReplyDelete