Saturday, February 28, 2009

bUmp oN thE hEad =.="

haiz...just can't get rid of the "sway" things...

i'm having a bump on the head now...

thanks to REMY ...=.=''

act cute tim...>.<

Wanna know what had he done? No problem...
He hit me with...


with my "tit tau kong" (name of a kind of head kong fu), finally the racket looks like this...haha...

Really...really pain...when he hit me (he said is accidently la), I feel like...
wanna faint...(Remy...I'm ad a bit blur and "ngon ngon" jor...)

According to what doctor said,


HEAD INJURIES (Bump, Scalp, or Internal Head Injury)
This trauma to the scalp may be an abrasion, laceration, and/or bruise with swelling (goose egg). A head injury may be superficial or serious and life threatening, with or without loss of consciousness.

OH...my life is being threatened...
once again...thanks to REMY...

p/s: it's really an accident...I don't mean to blame you...


3 comments:

  1. remy, u should feel guilty...
    i want to share the painess wif u...
    now i only can sleep 1 side, the other side cant...coz the bump too big...
    the painess awake me...
    really kanasai=.="

    ReplyDelete
  2. mr chocolate...
    I though u suppose to show ur sympathy...
    not HAPPINESS~~
    u, little cockcroach~
    mali mali hong~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete