Thursday, February 19, 2009

WOw~ LuCky dAy ^^

WOW...today is my LUCKY DAY...

You know why? Give you a hint...

RAINBOW!!!

Maybe you will think there is nothing special, B-U-T ...

Can you see there are TWO rainbows there? 

This was my third time to see this...the beauties of nature...

I still remember, the first time when I saw this phenomenon, my friend asked me to make a wish. (Doing what other people will do when they see a meteor *shooting star*.) People used to believe that only lucky people can see them. So, if you make a wish at that moment, all your wish will come true...So next time when you see them(2 rainbow togather), remember to make your wish ya...^^

oh...ya...haha...special thank to Adrian...thanks to your FAN SYU TONG SUI...

Do you want to know your rating?....hehehe....

Judge1(Yee Shiang) : Good!

Judge2(Leng Lui): Yummy...yummy...

Judge3(sECret): OK laa...beh bai laa...boleh kahwin liao...

You know why???

Because...

Ginger!!!

We all like the ginger smell so much!!! Thanks ya...

 

1 comment: