Sunday, February 15, 2009

mY vAleNtinE niGht...^^

Last night was an enjoyable night, before my UNI friends and I went to "WET", there was an Indian Culture Night hold at the Dewan Utama, of course, it was one of our valentine's plan as well and we did attend it.

oh ya...before we move on, let me introduce my only Indian course mate - Isywara [YA, he is Isywara(proton saga), not proton wira, or waja]. 

  Alvin, Isywara n me....actually I stole this pic from Alvin's blog...hahaha...   

You can call him chocolate as well, you know why? W-H-Y?

This is because...for a chinese who don't know how to speak mandarin we call him/her banana, for an indian who don't know tamil we call him/her chocolate...hahaha... 

Before the Indian Culture Night ends, we have left the dewan and our second plan was started. This is not because of the shows were boring, we book the car at 11pm actually, but we left at 10.30pm...this is because our organizer Remyさんvery "si kui"(cantonese), he said if we go earlier then we can earn half an hour (around RM2.50)...although what he said is true, I still feel very "sia sui"...=.="

Then our journey started...where have we been? hahaha...check it out yourself k...

 Sook Leng, me and Alvin (this pic was taken inside the car)

Of course, not only three of us, but we still have other 损友...haha...they are Remy, 鸟神, small dragon, and a couple - yee shiang n dragon...

Through this picture, can you guess what is the place now?

hahaha...do believe what you see, we go CLUBBING

 please look carefully...she is a transexual female...so HOT!!!

So we keep on dancing and dancing and dancing...but SUDDENLY...

one of my friend feel uncomfortable, coz he drink with empty stomach...=.="  (Next time please eat before you drink otherwise you'll --blek--vomit again) oh...xiao long, i'm not saying you...please don't boycott my blog...hahaha...

Valentine's day of course I do received a flower and chocolate...

 pretty?

Wondering who give me this right?

This guy said he want to buy a flower for me...BUT...not him...since he so stingy...

actually this flower is given by...

this beautiful girl...yao sook yao leng(sook leng)

Thank you yaa...MUACKZ!

Who say valentine is for couple only? ( hit him/her)

Even though I'm still single, but I did enjoy and celebrate this special day with all of you...my special friends...do appreciate our friendship yaa... 

3 comments:

  1. eh...dun steal my words okay?
    and you are betraying xiao loong too.

    okay. and copyright reserved.
    you wan to take my photo also get a better one okay????? i sue u later

    ReplyDelete
  2. who care?
    You think I care?
    我完全没有任何理由理你。。。
    hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wey
    i can speak n write
    Tamil
    who said i dunno tamil!!

    ReplyDelete