Tuesday, February 24, 2009

toDaY iS noT mY dAy...=.="

haiz...don't know why...today so bad luck...=.="

Early in the morning, I was awoke by a weird dream...then, the whole day became very "sway" (unlucky)...>.<

1st, I found my bra...( Yes, I'm talking about my B-R-A now) being stole...actually I'm not sure it was being stole or which stupid idiot wrongly took my bra...haiz...

2nd, when I almost forget about the sad incident above, once again, I found my hightlight pen BEING STOLE...=.=" haiz...that is my favorite one...now it disappear in my life already...

3rd, when I tried to forget about the "sway" things above, something more "sway" happened...>.< I was paired with the one that I dislike in a group assignment...I'm trying to avoid any conversation with him actually...but now...thanks to 先生(せんせい) ...
if you come back (new)~Blue

am i "sway"?

If you come back in my life...my life really "sway" dou tip dai ...oh yeah...

am i "sway"?

keep you away of my sight...coz you are not the one i want...

oh~ bad luck in my life...

Even I have followed the 5 simple rules to be happy
1 free your heart from hatred
2 free your mind from worries
3 live simply
4 give more
5 expect less
I still feeling down...
HAIZ...what a "sway" day for me...

4 comments:

  1. i take care liao...but sometimes when u "sway" that time it will still come to you...can't avoid it...>.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. since it is fate, u cant blame anyone. accept it ba

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is not call fate ok...
    it's "sway"...

    ReplyDelete