Sunday, February 22, 2009

mY weekENDs~*

This semester, will be a busy semester to me...there are a lot of things to do every weekends...come on!!! it's time for me to face those CHALLENGES!!!

I'm not afraid, because along the journey, I'm not lonely...I have my SI FU (师父们)to take care of me...hahaha...

1st SIFU is...

Tian Chow Loong (Dragon) *swimming coach*

hehehe...he will teach me how to swim...he is a very famous coach and very GENG!!!   Don't know I'm his number n student... 

I took this pic during ANG PAU NITE...when he lose the game and I'm the WINNER~haha

haha...I'm not that GENG actually...

I have two assistants help me out...and they are...

ah b and nelson...haha...It's not that we bully you or we are "bei pei"...it's only because 三个臭皮匠,赛过一个诸葛亮。。。哈哈哈。。。

2nd SIFU is...

Alvin Yan...King of ...coconut sugar?! =.='  
Actually he is a king of photoshop and flash laa...and he is very famous too...

SEE...

His face is being advertised on a hoarding...

Since he so pro in photoshop and flash, of couse he is my multimedia SIFU...

3rd SIFU is... 

of course is not OU XUAN...is the guy behind her...Remy...

oh ya...remember to watch 小娘惹...he is acting too!!! 

this is his look in the drama...

Of course he is not teaching me how to act (don't forget I'm QUEEN NARRISA k...) haha...

he is teaching me JAVA  actually...a nice and patient SIFU...even thaught he always says 我一巴巴给你死。。。(I slap until you die...) but he never do that laa...

last one is...

deng deng deng deng...

Roronoa Zoro???

hehehe...he is xiao long laa...we call him small dragon...

can't let you know much of him...later police will arrest you...(since he is wanted now)...haha...

He is my violin SIFU...a good singer too...

A special thank to him, because...

毕竟我们不是很熟(we are not so familiar) but he is still willing to teach me...haha...

Once again thank you all SIFU!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment